This Electrician’s Guide covers relevant parts of the Building Regulations (Approved Document P for England and Wales), including Fire Safety, Ventilation and Conservation of Fuel & Power. This edition has been fully updated to the requirements of BS 7671:2018 and reflects the latest guidance on third-party certification schemes.
This Guide gives practical guidance on meeting the electrical installation requirements within dwellings of the Building Regulations for England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
The Guide covers the following sections:-
- Design, Selection and Erection of Electrical Installations
- Mains Position
- Circuit Specifications
- Kitchens, Special Locations, Special Installations, etc.
- Inspection & Testing
- Safe Working
- Three-phase Supplies
- Other Building Regulations (A, B, C, E, F, L, M)
- Identification of Conductors
- Scottish Building Regulations
- Welsh Building Regulations